Arrival and Service Times
- We recommend that you arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. This will allow ample time to fill out any necessary paperwork. To know and meet your needs, each new client will be asked to provide us with a brief health history. Members or returning guests may also be asked for an updated intake form at any time at the discretion of Live Well.
- All service durations are approximate and include allocated time for undressing and dressing.
- Here at Live Well we strive to provide the best quality in service. We ask that all of our guests and Members have a photo on file for no-hassle identification and safety purposes. If you would not like to keep a photo on file, we ask that you present a photo ID at the time of check in.
- Of course, beyond the check-in process, we invite all of our members and guests to make full use of our relaxing environment here at Live Well. Come early, stay late, bring a book, relax and enjoy a cup of complimentary tea, coffee, or cocoa.
- Guests under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present at check-in. Parent or guardian is also required to complete a release form before any service is provided.
• Minors under 10 years of age require management’s approval and are considered on a case-by- case basis.
• Minors 10-13 years of age require Parent to be in the room during the time of service
• Minors 14-15 years of age require Parents to be in the building during time of service.
• Minors 16-17 years of age does not require Parent to be present, but a parental release MUST be on file.
We have specially designed treatments for expectant mothers. You will be required to complete our Pre-natal release form before any service is provided.
- Prenatal massages can only be performed by our certified parental Massage therapist please inquire during booking.
- Prenatal massages can only be performed at 13 weeks and more.
As a courtesy to our members and guests, our staff makes an effort to confirm each of our appointments. We do understand how easy it may be to forget an appointment; therefore, all appointments are confirmed via e-mail 48 hours prior for your convenience. Please ensure that we have your current email address on file. You may confirm via email, however, if we haven't heard from you, you will receive a courtesy confirmation call the day prior to your appointment. Please remember that this is a courtesy, it remains your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments, and to avoid cancellation fees.
- We will always do our best to accommodate walk-in requests; however, in order to ensure that you obtain your desired appointment times, we recommend scheduling your appointment as far in advance as possible. To guarantee your desired appointment time, a credit card is required at the time of booking. Gift Cards, Gift Certificates and Gift Vouchers may also be used in lieu of a credit card to hold your appointment. Please have this information ready when booking. We hold this information as a part of our cancellation policy and only make necessary charges on the date of your scheduled service. Upon checkout, guests may choose their method of payment. Details of our cancellation policy can be found below.
- If you are uncomfortable with leaving payment information, we gladly welcome you on a walk-in basis.
- At the time of booking, please advise our front desk staff of any health conditions or special need which may affect your services. If necessary, also specify therapist gender or other preferences at this time.
- Please note that your scheduled therapist is subject to change without notice, unless specifically requested.
Use of Technology
While we respect that we live in a highly-connected, digital world, we kindly ask that you refrain from the use of loud, digital devices while here at Live Well. Should you need to take a phone call or use video chatting, we ask that you step outside the building. In all cases, please be sure to silence your devices.
Undress to your level of comfort. Our massage therapists are trained in the art of draping. You'll find that you remain covered except for the spot your therapist is working on.
At the beginning of your service, your therapist or esthetician will begin with a brief discussion regarding your expectations, needs, and areas of concern. Please let us know what temperature you would like the bed warmers set to and level of pressure you wish to experience during your treatment.
We respect that the time you spend here is your time. Unless otherwise indicated we will perform your service in silence. We welcome communication but will allow you to indicate the extent to which you wish to engage.
Loss or Damage
Please leave all valuable items at home. Live Well will not be responsible for any loss or damage of personal items.
If you thoroughly enjoyed your service we welcome you to show your level of satisfaction through tip. We do not include tip in the price of your service as we feel this should be left to your discretion. Do know that the entirety of the amount left will go directly to your therapist. We do not implement tip sharing or take a percentage for management. Customary tipping is 15% to 20% but is, of course, at your discretion. Gift cards, gift certificates, and vouchers can not be utilized for a form of payment toward gratuity.
Pricing, Payment, and Service Policy
- All prices and services are subject to change without notice. We will do our best to keep our members and guests up to date on any changes that may occur but encourage all clients to inquire about pricing and available services when booking your appointment.
- All major credit cards are accepted. Any gift cards, vouchers, or certificates must be mentioned at time of booking.
In the event you purchase any of our spa products for home use and find them to be defective, we will exchange any product within 7 days of purchase, provided a receipt is presented. Unfortunately, we cannot provide cash refunds for a returned product. Instead a Live Well spa credit will be provided.
Gift Card and Gift Certificate Policy
- Gift Cards are available in any dollar amount and may be purchased at a Live Well location.
- Gift Certificates are available for any service and may be purchased online or in store.
- If Gift Card/Certificate special says, “online only” then you will not be able to purchase this special in store.
- The monetary value of a Gift Card will expire after 1 year; however, if it has a service value it will expire 6 months from purchase date.
- We are unable to process any returns or reimburse any payment on Gift Card/Certificate even if lost, misplaced or stolen.
- Gift Card/Certificate cannot be redeemed as cash and must be mentioned when making your appointment.
- Gift Card/Certificate must be present at the time of service in order to be redeemed.
Gift Voucher Policy
- Gift Vouchers are available for purchase in store at a Live Well location.
- Gift Vouchers are sold as a Service only and do not have any cash.
- Gift Vouchers expire 6 months from the date of purchase.
- We are unable to process any returns or reimburse any payment on Gift Vouchers even if lost, misplaced or stolen.
- Gift Vouchers can not be redeemed as cash and must be mentioned when making your appointment.
- Gift Vouchers must be present at the time of service in order to be redeemed.
- Cancellations with less than a 48-hour notice or failure to attend a scheduled appointment reserved with a Groupon will result in the forfeiture of the entire value of the Groupon.
- Groupons may only be redeemed for the services stated on the Groupon website at time of purchase.
- All Groupons expire 3 months from the date of purchase. Services must be scheduled within this timeframe for the Groupon to be eligible for use.
- Knoxville Live Well will not process returns or reimburse payment on Groupon in the event that it is lost, misplaced, or stolen.
- Groupon vouchers can not be redeemed as cash and must be mentioned when scheduling an appointment.
- Groupons must be present at the time of service in order to be redeemed.
Spa specials cannot be used in combination with any other offer, promotion or third-party gift certificates (Groupons, double-take deals, etc).
Cancellation, No-Show, and Late Arrival Policy
We understand that unanticipated events and emergencies do occur. While we make every effort to provide a reminder for each appointment, it is the responsibility of the client to remember the appointment date and time. In an effort to be fair to all of our clients and out of consideration for the time of our Live Well professionals, we have adopted the following policies:
Cancellation and No-Show Massage/Facial:
- 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity to fill our schedule in order to accommodate other clients and our Live Well professionals.
- Less than a 24 hour notice of a cancellation will incur the following charges:
- $15.00 for a 30 minute appointment
- $20.00 for a 60 minute appointment
- $30.00 for a 90 minute appointment
- If a member or guest cancels 5 or more times within the aforementioned 24 hour window, the full cost of scheduled services will be incurred.
- Cancellations with less than a 24 hour notice or failure to attend a scheduled appointment reserved with a gift card or gift certificate will result in the forfeiture of the entire value of the gift card or gift certificate.
- Members and guests who fail to attend a scheduled appointment with no prior notice are considered a “no-show” and will incur the full cost of scheduled services.
Cancellation and No-Show Yoga:
- 1 hour advance noticed is required when canceling your spot in a yoga class. This allows Live Well the opportunity to fill our schedule in order to accommodate other clients and our Live Well Professionals.
- Less than a 1 hour notice of cancellation or “no-show” will incur a $15 charge
Late Arrival for Massage/Facial:
- Appointment times are arranged specifically for each client. Arriving late decreases our ability to provide the entire scheduled service. All appointments will end promptly at the pre-determined time; therefore, the session may be shortened in order to meet the needs of other clients. Clients are responsible for the entire cost of the scheduled service, regardless of session duration.
- In order to avoid a shortened session, it is the client’s responsibility to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment time.
Late Arrival for Yoga Class:
- No one is admitted 5 min after the class start time. Arrival past the 5 minutes before class start time, may result in the forfeit of your reserved space.
- If you are late and your space is given to another guest the Cancellation and No-Show policy will be enforced.